This is a website dedicated to showing off my grass eating, pasture raised poultry and the delicious and nutritious eggs they lay! Take a few minutes and browse through the plethora of cool things here. You can view pictures of my chickens, find out what makes my chickens' eggs better than most, and how to contact me to buy or trade to have a few eggs of your own! Thanks for visiting - please visit again soon!


.:~~Chicken Scratchings Blog~~:.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Silly ducks...

I don't understand these silly ducks.  It's freezing cold outside and they're having the time of their life in mud puddles.  I haven't done any research, but apparently, ducks must be immune to cold frostbiting their webbed feet...  They also hunt through each puddle like they would hunt for fish, snails and other pondlife in an actual pond.  Makes me want to put a goldfish in the puddle here to see what they'd do with it... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment