This is a website dedicated to showing off my grass eating, pasture raised poultry and the delicious and nutritious eggs they lay! Take a few minutes and browse through the plethora of cool things here. You can view pictures of my chickens, find out what makes my chickens' eggs better than most, and how to contact me to buy or trade to have a few eggs of your own! Thanks for visiting - please visit again soon!


.:~~Chicken Scratchings Blog~~:.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blue/green sheen on peachicks!

A noticeable sheen of green or blue on a few of the peachicks today!  Considering their major color so far has been brown with a little tan or white, this blue or green is great!  It seems the little guys are growing up so fast lately - it's hard to believe they won't be full-grown adults for another 3 years!  This sheen is on their neck and I'm going to try and take a few pictures in the next couple days.  So pretty! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment