This is a website dedicated to showing off my grass eating, pasture raised poultry and the delicious and nutritious eggs they lay! Take a few minutes and browse through the plethora of cool things here. You can view pictures of my chickens, find out what makes my chickens' eggs better than most, and how to contact me to buy or trade to have a few eggs of your own! Thanks for visiting - please visit again soon!


.:~~Chicken Scratchings Blog~~:.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sun or Moon - is there a difference??

I woke up this morning at 3:40 and happened to hear the rooster crowing away out in the coop.  If the hens could talk, I think wouldn't be saying anything very nice to him about then.  I also happened to notice that there was an almost full moon out...perhaps someone should tell him that the sun and moon are two different things...one of which you don't crow at at 3:40am...
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment