This is a website dedicated to showing off my grass eating, pasture raised poultry and the delicious and nutritious eggs they lay! Take a few minutes and browse through the plethora of cool things here. You can view pictures of my chickens, find out what makes my chickens' eggs better than most, and how to contact me to buy or trade to have a few eggs of your own! Thanks for visiting - please visit again soon!


.:~~Chicken Scratchings Blog~~:.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lots 'o eggs!

I have a multitude of eggs filling my fridge at the moment and an looking to get rid of a bunch!  Hungry for a fresh homemade omelet or egg bake?  I will deliver eggs to anyone nearby who wants them - for free!  I will also deliver a little further away for $2.50/doz.  "Nearby" includes New Ulm, Hutchinson, Sleepy Eye, and Redwood Falls.  "Further away" includes the Minn/St Paul area.  Shoot me an email and let me know where to meet you!  I'm also considering a route, so if you'd like eggs on a regular basis, let me know and we'll work something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment