This is a website dedicated to showing off my grass eating, pasture raised poultry and the delicious and nutritious eggs they lay! Take a few minutes and browse through the plethora of cool things here. You can view pictures of my chickens, find out what makes my chickens' eggs better than most, and how to contact me to buy or trade to have a few eggs of your own! Thanks for visiting - please visit again soon!


.:~~Chicken Scratchings Blog~~:.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New recipe!

I see I haven't posted on here in ages!!  Busy summer days at the farm!

Anyway, to make up for it, I just posted an awesome homemade mayo recipe under the "Cooking with Farm Fresh Eggs" section.  Check it out!  http://cookingwithfarmfresheggs.blogspot.com/2010/06/blender-mayonnaise.html

No comments:

Post a Comment